|Title:||Data Reporting Analyst|
- Write easy to understand instructions for running reports
- Write easy to read report explanation documents
- Assist with the organization of report development
- Assist with and/or run daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting per client requirements
- Assists in the creation, evaluation and testing of existing or new reports
- Create basic database queries to extract data for reporting
- Run weekly and monthly, automated and/or manual, reports for internal departments and clients of a more complex nature
- Run one off reports for internal and external departments as needed
- Gather requirements from end users and/or Clients as they pertain to new reports or changes to existing reports.
- Provide analytical insight into generated reports and data as it pertains to the business of ABC-Amega.
Bachelor's Degree in MIS, Math, Statistics, or Business and 0-3 years' Experience.
Must have experience in MS Excel, MS Access, and familiarity with VBA and basic SQL.
What’s In It For You?
- Paid time off
- Medical and Dental
- 401(k) with match
- Free parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Modern environment in a growing area in Buffalo
- Flexible schedule (part time opportunities included!)
- No weekends
- Your birthday paid off!
Other amenities in our building include:
- On a bus route
- Free weekly yoga
- Activity room with a patio and pool table
- A sandwich/salad café
- Doggy day care
- 24 hour fitness center
- Massage studio/spa